DOG:
|
Lily
|
|||
DATE:
|
06/29/2012 12:15 PM
|
|||
SCENT TYPE: (clothing/saliva/other)
|
spit
|
|||
ORIGIN:
|
Donor 1
|
|||
DATE OF CAPTURE:
|
6/9/2012
|
|||
AGE WHEN USED:
|
Day 1 of sample 1
|
|||
SAMPLE CONDITION: (frozen/refrigerated/room temp/other)
|
refrigerated; trained @ fridge temp
|
|||
SAMPLE STATE: (gauze/dental cotton/cloth/hydrated/other)
|
hydrated cotton round
|
|||
INTENSITY: (# of holes)
|
5
|
|||
CONTAINER TYPE:
|
film canister
|
|||
# of CONTAINERS:
|
1
|
|||
# of SCENT OPTIONS:
|
1
|
|||
MODE of PRESENTATION: (hand/surface/wheel/other)
|
hand
|
|||
SESSIONS:
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
Description
|
nose touch
|
nose touch
|
nose touch
|
nose touch
|
Reps:
|
15
|
13
|
13
|
15
|
% Success Rate:
|
100
|
100
|
100
|
100
|
ORIGIN of SAMPLE: Tonic/clonic seizure; spit samples collected on cotton rounds and a roll of gauze (ran out of cotton rounds). Clonazepam given after 2 minutes of seizure activity.
COMMENTS:
Sample arrived USPS yesterday. Cool but not frozen upon delivery. 2 plastic containers, ea containing several cotton squares. I double bagged and froze in their own door shelf. I prepared the first canister w/5 holes in lid (ice pick). Removed one cotton round from freezer; spritzed 4X w/distilled water; inserted into canister.
COMMENTS:
- Sample 1
- hydrated
- refrigerated between use
Sample arrived USPS yesterday. Cool but not frozen upon delivery. 2 plastic containers, ea containing several cotton squares. I double bagged and froze in their own door shelf. I prepared the first canister w/5 holes in lid (ice pick). Removed one cotton round from freezer; spritzed 4X w/distilled water; inserted into canister.
Seated, I presented cannister to Lily, no cue. She nose targeted and left nose on canister until marked w/”Yes”. (1-2s)